DAVID REGELIN YOGA – DEVELOPING AN INTELLIGENT VINYASA YOGA CLASS & PRACTICE
20 HOUR TRAINING:
This in-depth training is most suitable for yoga teachers and experienced practitioners. It is designed to set you apart as a teacher, to provide you with endless practice insights, and to refresh your experience of yoga overall. Expect to become more proficient in your practice and to enable the same for your students, to renew your enthusiasm for learning, and to make a thoughtful contribution to the tradition of Vinyasa Yoga!
Hours apply for Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) with the Yoga Alliance, as well as toward Katonah Yoga Certification.
During this immersion we will address:
· Precise yet simple verbal cues.
· Intentional postural adjustments.
· A methodical approach to sequencing postures for group classes and for private settings.
· How to sequence postures in deliberate order, taking into account how one posture complements or continues from another.
· How to proof your own postures, as well as your students’ postures, developing an eye for their integrity and potentiation.
· How to give students the necessary information to assemble an integrated posture.
· Evaluating when a gentle physical adjustment is more efficient than a verbal cue.
· Discerning when a student’s intuitive approach is more appropriate than your own.
While these topics will be the main focus, there will be ample room to address the ones you bring. Each morning will begin with aled-practice, followed by discussion and hands-on learning of the skills discussed. Bring your curiosity and be prepared to fully participate in this interactive learning experience!
>>> Nov 27 12:15 pm to 8 pm (with a 1 hour 30 min break in between) 6 hrs of training
>>> Nov 28 10:15 am to 6:45 pm (with a 1 hour 30 minute break in between) 7 hrs of training
>>> Nov 29 8:15 am to 4:45 pm (with a 1 hour 30 minute break in between) 7 hrs of training
TOTAL – 20 HRS OF TRAINING